Tuesday, September 9, 2008

To make my life easier

Hey Guys!!

So after many failed attempts to share my stories and photos with you all, and countless "how you doing" emails, I have decided that this blog forum would make my life so much easier! And it is true what they say, med school takes over your life! So with the very little spare time that I have left, I will try to update my blog page with stories, pictures, videos etc. so that everyone back home can read about my journey here in Dominica and hopefully have a few laughs as well!

So I will try to figure all this stuff out, but if you ever want to see what I have posted just type in:

http://www.idacavaliere.blogspot.com/

and you will access my page! If you want to email me back just send it to my account at ida.cavaliere@gmail.com

So, this should hopefully solve my poor ability to keep up with emails, life and school.

Just remember: I miss you every day and I love you with all my heart! Even though I seem to be miles away, I will never leave and most importantly, I will never forget.

So please patiently await my next blog and I will talk to you all very soon!

Love always,

Ida

No comments: