Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My heart will go on...

On August 28, 2008 I had the most amazing experience of my life .... the Celine Dion concert in Toronto!!! Not only did it bring tears to my eyes, it converted Enzo into a one-man-Celine-love-circus! So if she converted him, she can convert anyone! haha


I had such a great time and, as an added bonus, I didn't fully annoy anyone around me with all my singing.


So here you go, I added some pictures of the concert below. If you ever have the pleasure and luck to see her live, DO IT! I still can't believe how amazing it was. Once in a lifetime for sure.


Special thanks goes out to Randy and Andrea for the amazing tickets, for my dad and Enzo for taking my "student priced" tickets so that I could sit closer, and for my mom, I love you and I'm so glad we got to do that together like I always said we would.


Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: